Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Here's a nice variation on a tuna casserole that has been handed down from my dear Aunt Bev.
Make and share this Aunt Bev's Chicken Huntington recipe from Food.com.
- This dish can be made 2 ways.
- Quickest and easiest: Heat soups, chicken and cheese in pan on stove until cheese is melted, add noodles, heat through.
- Casserole method: Combine all ingredients in greased casserole, top with croutons, bake at 350 for about an hour.
- If you like it cheesier, add more.
- If it looks a little dry, you can add milk to it.