Recipe by erinBOberrin
Here's a nice variation on a tuna casserole that has been handed down from my dear Aunt Bev.
- 1 bag egg noodles, cooked and drained (al dente)
- 1 can Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 can Campbell's condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 can chicken (about the size of the large tuna fish container)
- 1⁄4 package Velveeta cheese, cubed
Directions See How It's Made
- This dish can be made 2 ways.
- Quickest and easiest: Heat soups, chicken and cheese in pan on stove until cheese is melted, add noodles, heat through.
- Casserole method: Combine all ingredients in greased casserole, top with croutons, bake at 350 for about an hour.
- If you like it cheesier, add more.
- If it looks a little dry, you can add milk to it.