Prep 30 mins
Cook 25 mins
This recipe was given to the family back in the 1970's by Betty Landreneaux.
- 1 (12 ounce) package semisweet chocolate pieces
- 1⁄2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 2⁄3 cup grams cracker crumb
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 1 3⁄4 cups powdered sugar
- 3⁄4 cup stick gulf paraffin wax
- Melt chocolate pieces and gulfwax.
- Mix peanut butter, gram cracker crumbs,butter, sugar.
- Roll out in small balls, pat out flat.
- Dip peanut butter flats in hot chocolate wax mixture and set aside on a sheet of wax to cool.