1/1 Photo of Aunt Becky's Porcupine Meatballs
1 hr 15 mins
Kim D.'s Note:
My Aunt Becky gave my mother this recipe years ago when I was a little girl. She made it for us often. Now I make it for my family and they love it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Mix first 8 ingredients together by hand in a large mixing bowl.
- 3Form meatballs into balls (1 tablespoon per meatball) and place in an ungreased 9X13-inch casserole dish.
- 4Mix together tomato sauce, 1 cup water and 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce.
- 5Pour over meatballs.
- 6Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes.
- 7Remove foil and bake an additional 15 minutes.
- 8Serve on top of mashed potatoes or rice.
Browse Our Top White Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Aunt Becky's Porcupine Meatballs
Serving Size: 1 (226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 331.1
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 77.1 mg
- Sodium 1248.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 23.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: