Prep 7 mins
Cook 0 mins
My Aunt Annie is famous for her homemade Honey French dressing. It's so delicious! I like this version of French because there is no tomato base.
- 158.51 ml sugar or 158.51 ml sucanat
- 4.92 ml mustard powder
- 4.92 ml paprika
- 4.92 ml celery seed
- 1.23 ml salt
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- 78.07 ml honey
- 78.07 ml vinegar
- 4.92 ml grated onions or 4.92 ml onion flakes
- 236.59 ml oil
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Blend in honey, vinegar, lemon juice, and onion with dry ingredients.
- Add oil in steady stream while blending in a blender or with electric beater.
Very good, very sweet. A lively dressing! It's a keeper!
Aunt Annie is a genius! This is great.
This is a wonderful and sweet salad dressing . I give it thumbs up and will be fixing this again . Thanks for posting this one !!!