Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
My aunt Abbie made these deviled eggs for family dinners. The melted butter makes them extra creamy. If you like them with a little kick, you may add a little hot sauce or some prepared horseradish, but our family likes them as is.
- 12 hard-boiled eggs
- 1 (8 ounce) jarkraft tartar sauce
- 2 -3 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- Cut eggs in half.
- Mash yolks with melted better and pepper.
- Add tartar sauce and mustard and mix well.
- Stuff eggs with yolk mixture.
- Sprinkle tops lightly with paprika.
- Chill until ready to serve.
Enjoyed the creamy texture. My family didn't care for the tartness of the tartar sauce. I think I'll keep the idea of the butter but use my regular recipe otherwise. Thanks for a new idea.