Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This meatloaf is large enough to feed a crowd or make one loaf for dinner and the other to freeze. You also can cut this recipe in half also.
- 1 1⁄3 lbs ground veal
- 1 1⁄3 lbs ground pork
- 1 1⁄3 lbs ground beef (sometimes this combination of ground meat is sold as meatloaf mix)
- 4 beaten eggs
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans Campbell's French onion soup
- 1 (8 ounce) package Pepperidge Farm Herb Stuffing (I like to use the fine bread crumbs)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- Check your grocery store for the meatloaf mix.
- They will have it labeled meatloaf.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine meatloaf mix, beaten eggs, French onion soup, stuffing mix and salt.
- Mix well.
- Divide meat mixture in half and shape into two loaves.
- Place in shallow baking pan.
- Bake for 1 hour to 1 1/2 hours.
- Cover with a lid or aluminum foil.
- While meatloaf is cooking, mix up sauce.
- Pour off fat from meatloaf and then pour sauce over each loaf.
- Cook for 30 minutes longer; uncovered.