Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
You couldn't have an easier recipe to make a pound cake that not only taste great, easy to prepare and lite on calories.
- 8 ounces low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup skim milk
- 1 (1 ounce) package sugar-free instant lemon pudding
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box lemon cake mix
- 4 eggs or 4 cups egg substitute
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar (optional)
- 2 2⁄3 tablespoons lemon juice (freshly squeezed is best) (optional)
- sliced strawberry (optional)
- whipped topping (optional)
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth; gradually beat in milk and pudding.
- Add dry cakes mix and eggs; beat until combined.
- Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour into a greased and floured 10 fluted tube pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40- 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely.