Prep 10 mins
Cook 9 hrs
Serve over noodles and French-cut green beans.
- 3 lbs boneless beef chuck roast
- 10 3⁄4 ounces condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 10 3⁄4 ounces condensed French onion soup
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup Burgundy wine
- Trim fat from roast.
- You can leave whole or cut into bite size pieces.
- Mix remaining ingredients and pour over beef.
- Cook on High for 4 to 5 hours or Low for 8 to 9 hours.
Wow, Audrey. We loved how this roast turned out. The meat was very, very tender but still sliceable. The gravy was delicious. The french onion soup and burgundy flavors are a good pair. The mushrooms added an elegant touch. My sister and BIL are coming to visit in a few weeks and I know that this is one of the things I will make. Thanks for a great recipe.