Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is something that is a tradition at our holiday meals. Guessing as to size of package of onions.
- 2 (10 ounce) packagesbird's eye frozen creamed onions
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄3 cup diced toasted almond
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons parsley
- 1 cup French-fried onions
- Prepare onions according to package.
- When done, stir in other ingredients except French fried onions.
- Put into a greased baking dish.
- Bake at 350° until bubbly.
- Sprinkle with French fried onions.
- Bake 3-5 minutes longer.