Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Every Day with Rachael Ray
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground sirloin
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped fresh flat leaf parsley (a generous handful)
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped fresh dill (a generous handful)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped chives
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce (eyeball it)
- salt and pepper
- 1 (4 ounce) package goat cheese, quartered
- extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 4 crusty whole grain kaiser rolls, split
- 4 leaves green leaf lettuce
- 1⁄4 seedless cucumber, thinly sliced
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 4 slices red onions, thin slices
- Preheat a grill or grill pan to medium-high. In a large bowl, combine the beef, parsley, dill, chives and Worcestershire sauce; season with salt and pepper.
- Divide the mixture into 4 mounds. Press 1 piece of cheese into the center of each mound, then form a patty around the cheese.
- Drizzle the patties with EVOO and grill for 4 minutes on each side for medium.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the sour cream, mustard and honey; season with salt and pepper. Layer each roll bottom with lettuce, cucumber, radish, onion and a burger.
- Spread honey mustard sauce on the cut side of the bun tops and set into place.