1/1 Photo of Aubergine or Eggplant Salad
1 hr 5 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash aubergines, place in baking pan and bake in moderate oven (about 350°F) for about one hour or until soft.
- 2Allow the skin to turn black so as to give a smoky flavour to the salad.
- 3Skin aubergines while still hot and chop in small pieces.
- 4Mix with onion, garlic, tomatoes, oil, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- 5Garnish with olives and pepper rings.
- 6Serve with roast meat, and grilled or fried fish or as appetizer.
- 7Serves six.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Aubergine or Eggplant Salad
Serving Size: 1 (301 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 305.1
- Calories from Fat 247
- Total Fat 27.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.3 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 2.7 g