Prep 25 mins
Cook 10 mins
This light and refreshing salad is from the City Times newspaper. This salad is a Sri Lankan specialty.
- 2 aubergines, cut into long strips
- 2 onions, sliced
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 2 green chilies, sliced
- 1 lime, juice of
- 2 teaspoons maldive fish
- Fry the aubergines till golden brown.
- Drain excess oil on clean paper napkins.
- Toss the aubergine and the remaining ingredients, except the lime juice, into a salad bowl and mix well.
- Squeeze the lime juice on top.
- Mix well and serve.