Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Simple and easy, ideal for lunch
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 aubergines, halved lengthways
- 4 tomatoes
- 1 (150 g) ball mozzarella cheese, drained
- 1⁄4 cup basil leaves
- Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
- Drizzle the oil over the aubergine and bake in the oven for 25 mins until softened.
- Meanwhile, slice the tomatoes and mozzarella, then arrange on top of the aubergine.
- Return to oven for another 5 mins or until the cheese has melted.
- Scatter over some basil leaves.
- Serve with couscous and green salad.