Aubergine (Eggplant), Courgette and Chickpea Stew
- Cut the top off and wash the aubergines. Prick them with a fork and microwave on high for 5 minutes each.
- Fry the onions, garlic and chili in the oil for a few minutes.
- Add the spices and continue to fry.
- Add the courgettes and chickpeas.
- Chop the baked aubergine and add.
- Add the tomatoes, tomato puree and stock and season as required.
- Bring to the boil and then simmer for around 15 minutes.
- Serve with crusty bread, rice, bulghar wheat--whatever you want and enjoy!