Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is from my mom, I'm not a huge fan of eggplant, but this is pretty tasty!
- 1 lb eggplant
- 1 egg
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 2 red bell peppers, chopped
- 2 small onions, chopped
- 1 carrot, peeled and chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- salt and pepper
- Mince eggplant, I use my food processor, and drain.
- Place eggplant into bowl; add egg and flour. Mix thoroughly.
- Shape into balls and fry in oil until browned, transfer to serving dish.
- Saute peppers, onions, carrot, and tomatoes until tender.
- Pour vegetables over egplant balls.
These were tasty...and the vegetables make it so nice and colourful!
I made this over the weekend and loved it. I did have to add 3 T. more of flour but my eggplant was over 1lb. I will definitely make these again. Thanks for sharing this recipe.