Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
Is it a tart or is it a pizza? Anyhoo it has no cheese in and tastes great the next day too.
- 1 tablespoon cumin seed, lightly crushed
- 8 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 red chile, deseeded and chopped
- 1 large aubergine, sliced thinly
- 200 g new potatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 (175 g) pizza crust mix
- 200 ml sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup fresh coriander, chopped
- chili flakes, to serve
- Heat oven to 220C/425°F.
- Mix together the potato, aubergine, oil and chilli and leave to stand.
- make up the pizza bases according to the packet and roll into 2x23 cm circles.
- Place on baking trays and top with the potato mix. Leave to rise covered for 15 minutes.
- Bake for 20 mins until crisp and golden.
- Cut the pizzas into wedges and top with the sour cream, chilli flakes and coriander.