Aubergine (Eggplant) and Meat Curry
- Cut the chicken into 1 12 inch pieces.Put the onions,garlic,salt, chili powder, ground coriander, and meat in a heavy based pot. cook for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the meat is half cook.
- Add tomatoes and ginger in the meat and cook for 5 minutes, stir all the time to mashed the tomatoes.
- Add oil and cook for 5 to 10 minutes. Keep stirring all the time. You may have to add one or two spoons of water to prevent gravy sticking to the bottom of the pot.
- When oil separates from the gravy, add aubergine( cut into cubes) and cook for 10 to 15 minutes or until aubergine is tender. Sprinkle lime juice over the curry and stir.
- Sprinkle Garam Masala and coriander leaves.