1/4 Photos of Auberge Spiced Olives With Garlic, Orange and Sun-Dried Tomatoes
24 hrs 2 mins
French Tart's Note:
Lightly spiced with toasted coriander seeds and doused in an olive oil dressing with orange, garlic and sun-dried tomatoes, these are always a huge hit in the Auberge! Serve them with Cocktails, Aperitifs or assorted Hors D'oeuvres. They also make wonderful gifts - place them up in an attractive jar or container, add a ribbon with an olive wood spoon and a cocktail recipe - I always receive HUGE thanks for these!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat up a dry heavy based frying pan over a medium heat and add the coriander seeds. Toss them around briefly until they start to release their fragrance. Remove them and put to one side.
- 2Mix all the other ingredients together, and then add the toasted coriander seeds and mix again.
- 3Store them in a covered jar or container for 24 hours before serving, to allow to flavours to infuse.
- 4Bring them to room temperature if they have been stored in a very cool or cold area - as the olive oil may have congealed.
- 5Serve with toasted pitta bread, cocktail bread or mini toasts, bread, cocktails, aperitifs or assorted Hors D'oeuvres.
- 6These can be made up to 3 days in advance.
Browse Our Top Marinades and Rubs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Marinades and Rubs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Auberge Spiced Olives With Garlic, Orange and Sun-Dried Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (40 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 174.8
- Calories from Fat 172
- Total Fat 19.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 553.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
oranges, zest of