Very tasty Burger recipe served with a flavorful dipping sauce. Use whatever type bun that you like but I recommend a really crispy roll or an 8" slice of French Baguette sliced through the middle. Use the cheese of your choice. Serve with a small green/tomato side salad. I have said 4 slices of cheese and 4 rolls but you can make this recipe to serve 6 just get 2 more rolls & cheese slices. I have added 1-2 tsp Wasabi but only if you like HOT
- Mix the beef with the worchestershire sauce, garlic, Wasabi (if using) & pepper.
- Shape into 4 patties to match the shape and size of your rolls.
- Cook the patties in a skillet. Have heat on high, brown one side of the patties, turn heat to medium, flip the patties, add the onion and cover the pan.
- Contimue cooking until the patty is nicely browned and the onions are golden, stir the onions a few times to prevent burning while cooking.
- Pour in the onion soup, turn heat to high, bring to a simmer and cook covered a further 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile Toast the inside of your bun, top with cheese(I like to broil the bun so the cheese melts).
- Place meat and onions on the bun.
- Serve with the" Au Jus" in individual cups large enough to dip the burger.