1/2 Photos of Au Jus Onion Burgers
Very tasty Burger recipe served with a flavorful dipping sauce. Use whatever type bun that you like but I recommend a really crispy roll or an 8" slice of French Baguette sliced through the middle. Use the cheese of your choice. Serve with a small green/tomato side salad. I have said 4 slices of cheese and 4 rolls but you can make this recipe to serve 6 just get 2 more rolls & cheese slices. I have added 1-2 tsp Wasabi but only if you like HOT
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the beef with the worchestershire sauce, garlic, Wasabi (if using) & pepper.
- 2Shape into 4 patties to match the shape and size of your rolls.
- 3Cook the patties in a skillet. Have heat on high, brown one side of the patties, turn heat to medium, flip the patties, add the onion and cover the pan.
- 4Contimue cooking until the patty is nicely browned and the onions are golden, stir the onions a few times to prevent burning while cooking.
- 5Pour in the onion soup, turn heat to high, bring to a simmer and cook covered a further 5 minutes.
- 6Meanwhile Toast the inside of your bun, top with cheese(I like to broil the bun so the cheese melts).
- 7Place meat and onions on the bun.
- 8Serve with the" Au Jus" in individual cups large enough to dip the burger.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Au Jus Onion Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (273 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 709.9
- Calories from Fat 310
- Total Fat 34.5 g
- Saturated Fat 16.1 g
- Cholesterol 146.8 mg
- Sodium 1755.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 53.6 g