Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
high fiber, low fat but still yummy.
- 2 tablespoons chicken broth
- 2 onions, sliced
- 2 green peppers, seeded and diced
- 1 yellow squash, sliced
- 4 ripe tomatoes, skined and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 12 ounces no yolk noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 cup fat-free parmesan cheese
- Pour Chicken broth into a large saucepan and heat over meduim-high heat.
- Cook onion in hot broth until clear.
- Add green peppers,squash,tomatoes,garlic,chili sauce,salt and thyme to pan and mix well.
- reduce heat to low.
- cover and simmer 10-15 minutes Uncover and simmer an additional 15 minutes Preheat oven to 425 Lightly spray 8 inch baking dish with nonfat cooking spray place half the noodles in bottom of dish and cover with vegetable mixture top with remaining noodles and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 10 minutes until browned.
- Exchanges=3 veg 2 starch.