Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
I received this recipe in an email. I have yet to try it but it looked like something we would like
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (5 ounce) package au gratin potatoes
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn, undrained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can no-salt-added stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the potatoes and contents of sauce mix, corn, tomatoes, milk, water and taco seasoning. Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 65-70 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4-6 servings.
I'm rating this a 4 star because I used pork instead of ground beef, no cheddar cheese at all and used less than 2 tbsp of taco seasoning. That said, it was still very good. If I had used the original stuff, I'm sure it would've been a 5 star. I'm glad I made it since I have dinner for the next couple of nights. Thanks for posting.