- 1 lb fully cooked kielbasa, halved and sliced 1/2 inch thick
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (5 ounce) package au gratin potatoes
- 2 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 (8 ounce) packagefrozen california-blend frozen vegetables
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a skillet, cook sausage in oil until brownen and drain.
- Add potatoes with contents of sauce mix and water.
- Cover and cook over medium heat for 18-20 minutes or until the potatoes are almost tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add vegetables and cover and cook for 8-10 minutes or until potatoes and vegetables are tender.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Remove from the heat, cover and let stand for 2 minutes or until the cheese is melted.