1/1 Photo of Au Gratin Potato's
1 hr 15 mins
Uncle 12's Note:
Cheesy, and simple to make, with very few ingredients. To save a step and add a bit of flavor, I prefer to leave the skins on.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1peel potatos.
- 2cut into 1/2" cubes.
- 3place potatos in a large pot and put just enough water to cover potato's.
- 4cook on high and boil about 10 minutes, being careful not to get them too soft.
- 5drain potatos and rinse with cold water.
- 6transfer into a baking dish.
- 7gently stir in old english cheese, soften in microwave if needed.
- 8sprinkle top with paprika.
- 9bake at 350 for about 30-45 minutes, then place under broiler until cheese is fully melted and top is nicely browned.
- 10just before serving and while still hot, brush with melted butter.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Au Gratin Potato's
Serving Size: 1 (89 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 94.0
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 8.1 mg
- Sodium 32.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Kraft Old English cheese spread