Recipe by Uncle 12
Cheesy, and simple to make, with very few ingredients. To save a step and add a bit of flavor, I prefer to leave the skins on.
Top Review by SB6
At our house we have a constant battle. DH loves baked potatoes, I like potatoes but get real sick of making them 4-5 times a week. That will change now- this was so easy & so very good. We both loved it. Made for 2010 PAC Forgot to add I did throw in some bacon because I had some crumbled already. Just made it more delicious.
- 6 -8 medium idaho potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 3 (5 ounce) Kraft Old English cheese spread
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- peel potatos.
- cut into 1/2" cubes.
- place potatos in a large pot and put just enough water to cover potato's.
- cook on high and boil about 10 minutes, being careful not to get them too soft.
- drain potatos and rinse with cold water.
- transfer into a baking dish.
- gently stir in old english cheese, soften in microwave if needed.
- sprinkle top with paprika.
- bake at 350 for about 30-45 minutes, then place under broiler until cheese is fully melted and top is nicely browned.
- just before serving and while still hot, brush with melted butter.