1/1 Photo of Au Gratin Potato's
1 hr 15 mins
Uncle 12's Note:
Cheesy, and simple to make, with very few ingredients. To save a step and add a bit of flavor, I prefer to leave the skins on.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1peel potatos.
- 2cut into 1/2" cubes.
- 3place potatos in a large pot and put just enough water to cover potato's.
- 4cook on high and boil about 10 minutes, being careful not to get them too soft.
- 5drain potatos and rinse with cold water.
- 6transfer into a baking dish.
- 7gently stir in old english cheese, soften in microwave if needed.
- 8sprinkle top with paprika.
- 9bake at 350 for about 30-45 minutes, then place under broiler until cheese is fully melted and top is nicely browned.
- 10just before serving and while still hot, brush with melted butter.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Au Gratin Potato's
Serving Size: 1 (89 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 94.0
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 8.1 mg
- Sodium 32.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Kraft Old English cheese spread