Cheesy, and simple to make, with very few ingredients. To save a step and add a bit of flavor, I prefer to leave the skins on.
- peel potatos.
- cut into 1/2" cubes.
- place potatos in a large pot and put just enough water to cover potato's.
- cook on high and boil about 10 minutes, being careful not to get them too soft.
- drain potatos and rinse with cold water.
- transfer into a baking dish.
- gently stir in old english cheese, soften in microwave if needed.
- sprinkle top with paprika.
- bake at 350 for about 30-45 minutes, then place under broiler until cheese is fully melted and top is nicely browned.
- just before serving and while still hot, brush with melted butter.