Jazz Lover's Note:
This is a really easy, one dish meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine potatoes and sauce mix according to package directions.
- 2Spoon into a greased 13x9 inch baking dish; set aside.
- 3In a large skillet, brown pork chops in oil; arrange over potatoes.
- 4Bake, uncomvered, at 375 for 40-45 minutes or until meat juices run clear and potatoes are tender.
- 5Sprinkle cheese and bacon over chops.
- 6Bake 2-3 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Au Gratin Potatoes and Chops
Serving Size: 1 (225 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 443.3
- Calories from Fat 193
- Total Fat 21.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 137.4 mg
- Sodium 686.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 44.9 g