- 1 (5 ounce) package au gratin potatoes
- 6 boneless pork chops
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 bacon, strips cooked and crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine potatoes and sauce mix according to package directions.
- Spoon into a greased 13x9 inch baking dish; set aside.
- In a large skillet, brown pork chops in oil; arrange over potatoes.
- Bake, uncomvered, at 375 for 40-45 minutes or until meat juices run clear and potatoes are tender.
- Sprinkle cheese and bacon over chops.
- Bake 2-3 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.