1/2 Photos of Au Gratin Potatoes a La Fitz
This is a marvellous side dish, or even a tasty main meal if you feel like sitting in front of the television on a cold night!!!!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make a roux with flour and fat. If I don't have fat, butter is darn close.
- 2Add milk, bring to boil and thicken for 1 minute.
- 3Add cheese, stir, and remove from heat.
- 4Meanwhile, boil diced potatoes until tender but still firm and drain.
- 5Mix with cheese sauce, top with paprika, and bake around 450 degrees Fahrenheit until top is golden.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Au Gratin Potatoes a La Fitz
Serving Size: 1 (309 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 352.8
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 40.9 mg
- Sodium 218.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 13.5 g