1/2 Photos of Au Gratin Potatoes a La Fitz
This is a marvellous side dish, or even a tasty main meal if you feel like sitting in front of the television on a cold night!!!!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make a roux with flour and fat. If I don't have fat, butter is darn close.
- 2Add milk, bring to boil and thicken for 1 minute.
- 3Add cheese, stir, and remove from heat.
- 4Meanwhile, boil diced potatoes until tender but still firm and drain.
- 5Mix with cheese sauce, top with paprika, and bake around 450 degrees Fahrenheit until top is golden.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Au Gratin Potatoes a La Fitz
Serving Size: 1 (309 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 352.8
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 40.9 mg
- Sodium 218.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 13.5 g