Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I just whipped this up because I thought it would produce what I was craving...
Make and share this Au Gratin Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Peel potatoes.
- Cut in thin slices (potato chip slices).
- layer one layer on bottom of 8x8 dish.
- sprinkle with salt pepper onion and garlic powder
- evenly cover with chopped onion.
- put 1 T butter evenly throughout the layer as well as velveeta.
- repeat layers.
- with a little extra velveeta on top layer and evenly place american cheese on top and pour milk over surface evenly as well.
- cover with foil.
- bake at 400 for 45 minutes.
- Let sit for five to ten minutes.