Recipe by Keolani
Here's one more Potato recipe from a friend. We like it. Hope you do. It's an easy one and feeds a crowd.
- 8 medium potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup butter, plus
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1⁄3 cup sliced green onion
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 cup crushed corn flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil whole potatoes until soft but not mushy.
- Cool slightly, peel.
- In a medium saucepan saute green onions in 1/2 cup butter.
- Add soup, cheese and sour cream.
- Add milk and cook until smooth.
- Grating directly into the baking dish, layer potatoes and sauce making 3 layers.
- Top with crushed corn flakes tossed with 2 T.
- melted butter.
- Bake at 325* for 35 min or till cooked in the middle.