1/2 Photos of Au Gratin Peas and Potatoes
1 hr 10 mins
Makes a wonderful skillet supper.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet, fry bacon until crisp.
- 2Remove bacon to drain on a paper towel lined plate.
- 3Drain skillet, reserving 1 tablespoon bacon drippings.
- 4Saute onion in the bacon drippings, until tender.
- 5Layer with potatoes, salt and pepper to taste, peas, 1 cup of cheese, and crumbled bacon.
- 6Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until heated through.
- 7Mix together the mayonnaise and milk until smooth texture.
- 8Pour mixture over bacon.
- 9Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- 10Remove from the heat and let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Au Gratin Peas and Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (376 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 543.4
- Calories from Fat 270
- Total Fat 30.0 g
- Saturated Fat 14.1 g
- Cholesterol 71.2 mg
- Sodium 663.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.6 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 22.3 g