4 hrs 15 mins
Jamie Renee's Note:
Tasty crock pot version of Au Gratin potatoes. Easy preparation and worry free cooking. Your biggest problem will be not having a serving before dinner time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 yukon gold potatoes, peeled and sliced thin (you'll need 2 - 2 1/2 pounds of potatoes)
- 1 small onion, chopped fine
- 1 (8 ounce) package Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup margarine
- black pepper
- garlic powder
- 1Place sliced and peeled potatoes in a crock pot.
- 2Add margarine and toss carefully.
- 3Add cream of chicken soup.
- 4Add cheddar cheese soup.
- 5Stir in milk with soups and potatoes.
- 6Stir in onion, using more or less to personal taste.
- 7Add salt, pepper and garlic powder (about 1/2 tsp each) or more or less to taste.
- 8Top with cubed Velveeta cheese.
- 9Cover crock pot and cook on high for 4 hours or until potatoes are tender.
- 10Your cook time may be more or less according to how thin you've sliced your potatoes.
- 11Mine are usually pretty thin.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Au Gratin Crock Pot Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (224 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 462.3
- Calories from Fat 286
- Total Fat 31.8 g
- Saturated Fat 12.3 g
- Cholesterol 50.9 mg
- Sodium 1456.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 12.6 g