Prep 5 mins
Cook 50 mins
This is a very simple cheesy pasta with chicken recipe. I like to make this when I'm in the mood for something simple. I really like the crunch that the water chestnuts give it.
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 10 ounces cream of celery soup
- 8 ounces water chestnuts, drained and sliced
- 4 ounces spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimiento
- Combine the chicken, soup, water chestnuts, spaghetti, 1/2 cheese, milk, and pimentos.
- Mix lightly.
- Spoon into 1-1/2 quart casserole dish.
- Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes.
- Top with remaining cheese and continue baking until cheese melts.
Easy & delicious! I made this for our OAMC. (Freezes very well.) Forgot to buy pimientos, but still tasted great w/o. Loved the crunch of the water chestnuts! My only changes to the recipe were adding some salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Thanks for posting!