Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I found this recipe on the back of a box of au gratin potatoes. Very easy and delicious!
- 1 (5 1/4 ounce) package au gratin potato mix
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 3 cups water
- 2⁄3 cup diced carrot
- 2⁄3 cup diced celery
- 1⁄2 cup light cream
- Mix potato slices, cheese sauce mix, broth, water, carrots and celery in large saucepan.
- Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 25 to 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Remove from heat and stir in cream.
Wow - this is really good and so easy. I usually put quite a lot of time and effort into dinner time and tend to burn out once every few weeks. This is a great recipe for one of those nights when I feel that way and want something simple. I will definitely make this again and again. (With additional of chopped onion and minced garlic - my staples.)