Recipe by Scandigirl
I have an organic box of vegetables delived to my door once a week, and a recipe came along with 3 small heads of cabbage. The recipe came from Simply in Season by Mary Beth Lind and Cathleen Hockman-Wert. I served it with Danish meatballs by Bergy(Danish "Frikadeller" Meat Patties) and a boiled potato.
- 2 cups cabbage, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, shredded
- 1⁄3 cup green onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute until crisp tender in fry pan coated with cooking spray.
- Transfer to greased 1-quart or 1 litre baking dish.
- Combine milk, egg and cheese in a small bowl. Pour over vegetables.
- Garnish with 1 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley and 1 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F, for 30-35 minutes.