1/4 Photos of Atomic Hot Sauce!
1 hr 45 mins
First words out of DH mouth was Atomic! This is not for Wimps! Go with the flow it is said------ If you can't move to this then you probably are dead------- So wave your hands in the air------ Bust a few moves run your fingers through your hair--------- This is it for a winner-------- Dance to this and you're gonna get thinner Can't touch this------------- Can't touch this!------------ A blend of Habanero, Jalapeno and Bell Pepper. Try it on scrambled eggs make hot wings with it add a couple drops into a salsa, dip or to kick up anything for a fiery, euphoric experience! I roasted all the peppers and bulb of garlic outdoors on the grill. The prep (peeling of the Habaneros)of this is time consuming
My Private Note
5 ounce ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs bell peppers (2 cups roasted, peeled and seeded)
- 1 lb habanero (mixed habaneros and jalapenos = 1 1/2 cups roasted ,peeled and seeded)
- 1 ounce garlic (1 bulb= 1/2 cup roasted and peeled)
- 1 lb tomato, peeled and seeded making 3 cups crushed
- 1 large sweet onion (Peeled and Chopped)
- 2 chipotle peppers, crushed (optional)
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 2 teaspoons canning salt
- 3 cups vinegar
- 1Roasted all the peppers and bulb of garlic outdoors on the grill is best for fumes may over take the home. I also peeled the hot peppers outdoors.
- 2Place all but vinegar in food processor and blend till smooth and fine.
- 3Place in a large pot, mix in vinegar. Heat ad boil stirring often for 30 minutes.
- 4Fill sterilized hot bottles or jars. Give jar a hot water bath for 10 minutes. Pepper jar invert.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Atomic Hot Sauce!
Serving Size: 1 (6 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 400