Food Network; Diners, Drive-ins and Dives. Recipe courtesy Chris Valdez, Tecolote Cafe in Santa Fe, NM.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, mix all dry ingredients together.
- 2In a separate bowl, mix eggs and oil.
- 3Add milk and dry ingredients to egg and oil mixture.
- 4Mix until batter is smooth, but still lumpy, being careful not to over mix.
- 5Cook on a hot griddle. Prior to flipping the hotcake, spread pine nuts evenly throughout. Serve with hot maple syrup and whipped butter.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Atole Pinon Hotcakes
Serving Size: 1 (431 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1404.8
- Calories from Fat 605
- Total Fat 67.3 g
- Saturated Fat 15.1 g
- Cholesterol 156.9 mg
- Sodium 2181.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 167.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.4 g
- Sugars 14.8 g
- Protein 36.7 g