Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Food Network; Diners, Drive-ins and Dives. Recipe courtesy Chris Valdez, Tecolote Cafe in Santa Fe, NM.
- In a large bowl, mix all dry ingredients together.
- In a separate bowl, mix eggs and oil.
- Add milk and dry ingredients to egg and oil mixture.
- Mix until batter is smooth, but still lumpy, being careful not to over mix.
- Cook on a hot griddle. Prior to flipping the hotcake, spread pine nuts evenly throughout. Serve with hot maple syrup and whipped butter.