- 8 quail, cut up
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup peanut oil
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of celery soup
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup white wine, dry
- 2 white onions, thinly sliced
- 2 bay leaves
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse the birds and pat dry inside and out, season with salt and pepper to taste and coat with flour.
- Brown in hot peanut oil in a skillet.
- Combine the quail with the soups, broth, wine, onions, and bay leaves in a slow cooker and cook on high for 4 hours and then reduce heat to low for 7 to 8 hours or`til birds are tender.
- Remove bay leaves add the cheese and cook for 30 min more.
- Serve over rice or noodles.