Prep 7 mins
Cook 0 mins
Just learning how to eat right and came up with these ingredients. Don't care for Bananas in it, maybe next time I will try just strawberry. Taste good though. Hope you enjoy :)
- 6 frozen strawberries
- 1 frozen banana, cut in to pieces
- 6 ounces atkins carbcounter low-carb strawberry-banana yogurt
- 6 ounces 1% low-fat milk
- 1 cup ice
- Add all ingredients to blender.
- Use ice breaker mode on blender to chop fruit and ice.
- Then finish blending and enjoy.
Yummy, healthy, and good!!! I just used a whole 12 oz bag of frozen strawberries and had that serve as my ice and it was extra strawberrylicious!!! Loved it, thanks!!
Thanks, Miss J! I needed a recipe with yogurt in it. I have been dreaming of one of these for awhile! I don't care for bananas too much either, so I used about 12 fresh strawberries and vanilla-flavored yogurt. This does not come out very sweet, so add some sugar if you like it like that!