Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is from Thick and Creamy New England Clam Chowder by "teen". I modified it for Atkins and re-added so it can be pulled up in an Atkins search. It is Delish! Thanks teen!
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 2 (6 ounce) cans baby clams
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of celery soup
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- Cook onions until translucent.
- Add clams and clam juice from both cans.
- Add soup, cream, milk, and dill weed.
- Stir together.
- Add butter and let melt into the chowder.
- Cook for about 30-45 minutes or until thickened.
- Stir occasionally and enjoy!
If it has clams, it isn't vegetarian. Sorry. I won't be trying this.