Prep 2 mins
Cook 15 mins
A delightful soup with a minimal amount of carbs. There aren't too many Induction recipes out there, sigh. (Hope this helps a little!) I like my foods only mildly spicy, but this seems like it would spice upwards really nicely. Also, normally I say "yuk!" when there is extra fat floating around in my soup, but in this, it just tastes wonderful! Yay!
- 1 lb pork sausage (0g carbs)
- 3⁄4 lb hamburger (0g)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can beef stock (<1g)
- 4 -5 ounces tomato sauce (5g)
- 1 -2 stalk celery, chopped (1-2g)
- 1 tablespoon ground mustard (0-<1g)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce (0-<1g)
- 1 ounce crumbled or shredded cheddar cheese (1g)
- white pepper
- red pepper
- Fry meat, drain a tad.
- Add liquids and veggies.
- Season to taste.
- Simmer till warmed through.
- Add cheese and stir till melted, or serve as a small garnish.
- Other optional ingredients: Thicken Thin, fried cabbage, and possibly radishes. But I try to eat as few carbs as possible during Induction.
- 9g of carbs in the whole pot.