Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Pefect for an induction breakfast
Make and share this Atkins Induction Bacon, Spinach, and Mushroom Quieche recipe from Food.com.
- sautee the onions, mushrooms, and spinach in the butter til onions are clear and the moisture from the spinach and mushrooms evaporate.
- Add the chopped up bacon and stir til combined.
- In a medium sized bowl mix together the eggs and the cream. Then add the cheddar to the egg mixture (I saved a tiny bit to sprinkle on the top).
- Pour the vegetable mix into the bottom of a greased pie pan. Then pour the egg mixture over the top of the vegetables. I poked it with a fork a bunch so the eggs would mix together with the veggies. But you could mix it all together or leave it in layers.
- Bake at 400 degrees until a knife inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Enjoy! I like mike with some super hot salsa on the top!