Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Pefect for an induction breakfast
- 5 large eggs
- 5 ounces mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 1⁄2 ounces bacon (chopped)
- 3 ounces onions (chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- 10 ounces spinach (thawed)
- 5 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter
- sautee the onions, mushrooms, and spinach in the butter til onions are clear and the moisture from the spinach and mushrooms evaporate.
- Add the chopped up bacon and stir til combined.
- In a medium sized bowl mix together the eggs and the cream. Then add the cheddar to the egg mixture (I saved a tiny bit to sprinkle on the top).
- Pour the vegetable mix into the bottom of a greased pie pan. Then pour the egg mixture over the top of the vegetables. I poked it with a fork a bunch so the eggs would mix together with the veggies. But you could mix it all together or leave it in layers.
- Bake at 400 degrees until a knife inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Enjoy! I like mike with some super hot salsa on the top!