Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is so good, you forget it is low carb. (5.5 net carbs, 11 total) I got this from a friend who recnetly lost 90 pounds on Atkins. Do not make during induction.
- Heat ovento 425.
- Whisk togther bake mix, almond flour, and sugar substitute.
- Add egg, egg yolk, butter and vanilla.
- With an electric mixer on medium speed, beat ingredients until a dough forms.
- Pat dough into a pie plate and crimp edges.
- Chill in freezer 10 inutes.
- Prick dough all over with a fork.
- Bake 15-17 minutes, until golden brown.
- Cool completely.
- Spoon ice cream into crust; smooth top.
- Freeze until firm, about 1 hour.
- Serve with praline sauce.