- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, pushed through a press
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 (10 ounce) packagefresh Baby Spinach, stemmed, washed and dried
- 1⁄2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 ounces roasted red peppers, drained, patted dry and cut into strips
- 1⁄4 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large salad bowl, combine vinegar and garlic.
- Add oil in a thin, steady stream, whisking constantly until smooth.
- Add spinach and onion to dressing and toss to coat.
- Gently mix in feta and pepper strips.
- Divide salad on plates; sprinkle with walnuts.