1/1 Photo of " Atkins Friendly" Cheesecake
1 hr 45 mins
My neighbor Frannie came up with the idea for this cheesecake. Her husband and mine (who are on the Atkins diet) both love it! This cake is sweetened with Splenda. Makes 12 servings, 6 to 8 grams of carbs each.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For the crust
- 1 1/2 cups almonds
- 1/3 cup vanilla protein powder
- 4 tablespoons of melted butter
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon nutmeg
- 3 tablespoons Splenda sugar substitute
For the cheesecake
- 1FOR THE CRUST:.
- 2Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 3Put 1 1/2 cups of almonds in blender and grind to medium/ fine texture.
- 4Add 1/3 cup of vanilla flavored whey protein powder.
- 5Add 4 tablespoons of melted butter.
- 6Add 1 tablespoon of cinnamon and 1 tablespoon of nutmeg.
- 7Add about 3 tablespoons of Splenda and blend.
- 8Spray pie dish with non-stick spray and pour in mixture.
- 9Use your hands to make the crust.
- 10Cook for 12- 15 minutes.
- 11Let cool.
- 12FOR THE CHEESECAKE:.
- 13Heat oven to 325�°F.
- 14Put cream cheese in a large bowl and mix until smooth.
- 15Beat in Splenda and sour cream and mix well.
- 16Beat in vanilla.
- 17Beat in eggs one at a time.
- 18Beat until very smooth, NO lumps.
- 19Pour into crust and put in oven with a pan of water on the lower rack.
- 20Bake 1 hour.
- 21Chill before eating.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for " Atkins Friendly" Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 397.7
- Calories from Fat 338
- Total Fat 37.6 g
- Saturated Fat 18.1 g
- Cholesterol 149.3 mg
- Sodium 284.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 10.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
vanilla protein powder