from atkins cooking magazine, you'd hardly know this was diet food!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1heat oven to 350 pour boiling water into a roasting try until a bit less than half full.
- 2mix egg yolks, eggs, cream, water, sugar substitute, and extract in a blender until very smooth.
- 3pour into a 1 quart shallow baking dish.
- 4place in pan full of water and bake 30-35 minutes until a knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- 5spray a piece of plastic wrap with cooking spray and place over flan.
- 6refrigerate for 3 hours garnish with chopped almonds.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for atkin's almond flan- low carb
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 277.7
- Calories from Fat 244
- Total Fat 27.1 g
- Saturated Fat 15.0 g
- Cholesterol 246.4 mg
- Sodium 59.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 5.1 g