1 hr 20 mins
1 hr 15 mins
Chef Shadows's Note:
Don't remember where I found this one, but it is out of this world.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat vinegar and cumin in a non-aluminum pan until boiling.
- 2Simmer five minutes.
- 3Place mushrooms and shallots in a small pan (not aluminum) and cover with a saucer and weight to hold it down.
- 4Pour vinegar mixture over mushrooms to cover.
- 5Return pan to stove and bring to a simmer.
- 6Simmer 10 to 15 minutes or until mushrooms are just tender.
- 7Remove from heat and let mushrooms cool in the vinegar.
- 8Drain and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Atjar Tumis Djamur (Mushroom Pickles)
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 44.9
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 10.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 1.5 g