Prep 1 hr 15 mins
Cook 3 mins
not sure if this is a desert or a breakfast thing
- 140 g rolled oats
- 520 g natural reduced-fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon tennessee whiskey
- 2 egg whites
- 125 g frozen raspberries, thawed on paper towel
- Heat a medium frying pan over medium-high heat. Add oats and cook, stirring, for 2-3 minutes or until toasted. Set aside for 15 minutes to cool.
- Combine yoghurt, honey and whiskey in a bowl. Use an electric beater to whisk the egg whites in a clean, dry bowl until firm peaks form. Gently fold in the yoghurt mixture until combined.
- Reserve 2 tbs of the oats and 16 raspberries. Fold the remaining oats and raspberries through the yoghurt mixture. Spoon the mixture among four serving glasses. Cover and place in the fridge for 1 hour to chill.
- Sprinkle Atholl Brose with reserved oats and raspberries to serve.