Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 mins
This is a recipe from the Sunday paper that we decided to try. My family enjoyed it so I am posting here before I misplace my newspaper clipping!!
- 4 ounces uncooked linguine (I used spinich linguine)
- 1⁄2 cup alfredo sauce
- 1⁄4 cup chopped sun-dried tomato
- 1⁄4 cup chopped marinated artichoke hearts (I used Trader Joe's artichoke pesto)
- 2 tablespoons crunbled feta cheese (I used reduced fat)
- 6 pitted kalamata olives
- Cook pasta according to directions and drain.
- Heat Alfredo sauce and toss with pasta.
- Top with tomatoes, artichoke, feta and olives.
This was not liked by anyone. I should have listened to the previous reviewer!
Sorry not to anyone's taste here.
Save yourself time and money and don't make this!
must be an acquired taste or something, bcause absolutely no one liked it and theyre usually an adventurous bunch...wont be doing this one again EVER, it went straight in the garbage!
Gave this a try just wondered if the others were correct on the reviews. They were and will not try again. Very little taste but dog liked it.