Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
So you think you don't like spinach? Give this a try and I can almost guarantee that you'll change your mind!
- 2 (566.99 g) package spinach
- 236.59 ml red onion, thinly sliced
- 14.79 ml garlic, minced
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 29.58 ml balsamic vinegar
- 4.92 ml pepper, freshly ground
- 29.58-44.37 ml feta cheese, crumbled
- Remove large stems from packages of spinach. Steam or cook until wilted (3 minutes). Refresh with cold water. Press to remove excess moisture. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, saute sliced red onion and minced garlic on low heat in olive oil for 2 minutes. Add cooked spinach, balsamic vinegar, and freshly ground pepper. Saute until warm.
- Arrange spinach on serving plate. Top with 2-3 tablespoons of crumbled feta cheese.
A wonderful way to serve spinach.I made the recipe as directed- not changing a thing. The taste was a lovley layering of spinach, onion, balsamic vinegar and feta. Thanks for this great recipe.