Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
This is from the SLIM LINES column by Alva Carpenter of the Thursday magazine. Enjoy!
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 5 x 1 cm strips
- 680 g pasta accents garden herb pasta
- 620 g crushed tomatoes
- 50 g black olives, sliced
- 43 g crumbled feta cheese
- nonstick cooking spray, as required
Directions See How It's Made
- Take a non-stick heavy skillet and spray it with Pam or any other non-stick cooking spray of your choice.
- Let the skillet get hot over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken.
- Cook for 4 minutes or until it is no longer pink.
- Now add the pasta and frozen veggies, olives and tomatoes.
- Bring this to a boil.
- Lower flame, cover and cook, stirring occasionally, for 9 minutes, or until the veggies are crisp-tender and the chicken is tender when pierced with a fork and no longer pink.